Unlocking the economic potential of information holdings
Leveraging information for social and economic benefit is critical to government. Since 2002 we have assisted Federal, State and Territory agencies and departments in re-examining the way they deal with ‘big data’, generate value from it and provide appropriate service delivery through digital channels.
Government is continually challenged to do more with less, as tighter budgetary constraints are brought to bear. Additionally, it needs to be able to respond quickly and efficiently to demands, both from within and the wider public.
Realising tangible and beneficial outcomes
We work closely with Government at all levels to help meet these challenges, and prepare for the future, providing our expertise in all forms of Information Management including:
- Information Management System Strategy and Roadmaps
- Data Warehouse and Reporting design and development
- Data warehouse and reporting toolset selections
- Data Quality Review, roadmap to improve Data Quality and Transition to BAU
- Data warehouse and reporting “health checks” and assessments
- Migration support from legacy systems
helping make data a key asset to be harnessed and understood, and assist Government in meeting the demands placed on it.
A longstanding, collaborative partnership
Our Government client list is extensive, and has grown continuously since our first work in 2002 and includes Australian Federal agencies such as:
Air Services Australia, AusAid, Australian Bureau of Statistics, Australian Communications and Media Authority, Australian Competition and Consumer Commission, Australian Customs Services, Australian Fisheries Management Authority, Australian Financial Security Authority, Defence Materiel Organisation, Department of Agriculture, Department of Defence, Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations, Department of Environment, Department of Health, Department of Human Services, Department of Immigration and Citizenship, Department of Industry, Department of Social Services, Department of Veterans’ Affairs, IP Australia, Productivity Commission and Tourism Australia.
In addition, we work with State and Territory Governments including:
- ACT Government
- New South Wales Office of State Revenue
- New South Wales Police
- Victoria Department of Health
and in New Zealand for:
- Counties Manukau District Health Board
- New Plymouth District Council
- Waikato District Health Board
- Wairarapa District Health Board
- Waitemata District Health Board
with your nearest Regional Manager and find out how we can begin the process of unlocking your particular information.